Monday, November 17, 2014

Sad Days

It has been a tough couple of weeks. I lost a family member a week and a half ago and last week was the funeral and saying goodbye. That was tough but today has been even more difficult for me. Fourteen years ago today a very special someone was born. She was my other half, my confidant, my soulmate, my best friend. I lost her in March and it has been excruciating.
 Yup, I'm talking about my dog, Bella. Bee was a kind, beautiful sole and my constant confidant. If I was sick, she was there stuck to me as if to say, "we'll get through this together". She never judged me, made faces, or said a bad or hurtful word. She just loved me for me, accepted me for who I am, even when I didn't know who I was. She listened to me with kind eyes whenever I hurt, she just always had my back. Today is just such a hard day, I wish I could go back thirteen years and celebrate each year all over again. I know that nothing lasts forever, I knew she wouldn't. I just didn't know how much it would hurt or that I'll probably never get over her, my sweet Bee.


No comments:

Post a Comment